As a Cloud/Data Engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineering and product teams to build out our infrastructure—supporting our applications in a secure, scalable, and reliable way.
What you’ll do
- Deploy and operate highly available, scalable, and secure cloud-native solutions
- Work together with some of our high-profile customers on self-hosted deployment options
- Build and maintain a highly scalable data pipeline
- Design and implement operational monitoring and logging for performance and security of the platform
- Design and implement a strategy to prevent and quickly recover from failures
- At least 3+ years of working experience as a Cloud/Data engineer
- Solid, hands-on experience building and managing AWS infrastructure
- Experience with Docker, and orchestration tools such as AWS ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code through tools such as AWS CloudFormation, GCP Deployment Manager, Terraform, etc
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Dropbox, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From daily lunches made by our in-house chef to flexible hours and parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Daily Team Lunch
- Annual Castle Retreat
- Travel to Global Meetups
- Education Stipend
- Commuter Card
- New Laptop & Tools
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.