As a Cloud Engineer, you’ll work closely with our engineering and product teams to build out our infrastructure—supporting our applications in a secure, scalable, and reliable way.
What you’ll do
- Deploy and operate a highly available, scalable, and secure cloud-native solutions
- Work together with some of our high-profile customers on self-hosted deployment options
- Work closely with the development teams to build and maintain a CI/CD pipeline for automated deployment of infrastructure and applications
- Work closely with the data engineering team to build and maintain a highly scalable data pipeline
- Design and implement operational monitoring and logging for performance and security of the platform
- Design and implement a strategy to prevent and quickly recover from failures
- At least 3+ years of working experience as a DevOps/Cloud engineer
- Solid, hands-on experience building and managing AWS infrastructure
- Experience with Docker, and orchestration tools such as AWS ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code through tools such as AWS CloudFormation, GCP Deployment Manager, Terraform, etc.
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible hours and holidays to parental leave and an education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop & Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
- Commuter Card