Framer is used by the best designers in the world to create high-fidelity, interactive designs and prototypes. As a design educator, you’ll be responsible for researching, building and managing an extensive educational program that helps increase the adoption rate of our tool.
What you’ll do
- Create and manage a complete Framer curriculum for users and design teams at all skill levels
- Instruct small groups and coach multiple users simultaneously until they become truly independant and are able to create on their own
- Travel for the purpose of onboarding Enterprise customers and their teams
- Provide data and reporting insights that will be used to continually develop the program
- Attend conferences and meetups as an ambassador of Framer
- Passion for education and ability to instruct in a “hands-off” manner i.e. letting users learn by doing.
- Preferably 3+ years of training experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- A natural-born teacher with great communication and people skills
- You’re comfortable selling as well as teaching, helping your team members out as needed
- Stellar presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Dropbox, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From daily lunches made by our in-house chef to flexible hours and parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Daily Team Lunch
- Annual Castle Retreat
- Travel to Global Meetups
- Education Stipend
- Commuter Card
- New Laptop & Tools
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.