Enterprise Account Executive
We’re looking for Enterprise Account Executives to help build and maintain relationships with our top Enterprise clients.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Framer, you’ll manage relationships with our top clients, solve strategic customer problems, and help expand our business. You’ll be part of a small team building the foundation for how we work with enterprises at scale, including the design teams at Spotify, Google, EA, Facebook, Booking, and more.
What you’ll do
- Help the best design teams in the world build better products. Identify, document, and address customer pain points. Establish customer use cases with each team and align solutions through product, partners, and services. Mobilize internal resources and teams to proactively address customer needs. Build strong, long-lasting relationships with product teams.
- Lead business development on strategic accounts. Scope, navigate, negotiate, and close new business. Build a pipeline including both account expansion and new enterprise business. Forecast and manage a pipeline to meet company goals. Communicate regularly with product team to share traction, friction, and insights from customers. Collaborate with marketing on events and campaigns to assist with account expansion. Own the onboarding experience for new customers and advocate for resources as needed.
- Customer enablement. Motivate and mentor design teams. Champion early adopters. Understand their workflows and design solutions to improve them. Be resourceful. Leverage product team and partners as needed to build solutions to customer problems. Maintain a regular cadence with your customers to maintain pulse and progress.
- Advocate for Framer and become an industry thought leader. Tell the Framer story through product demonstrations and events, including speaking engagements and trade shows. Partner with cross-functional teams, such as sales engineering, marketing, engineering, and finance. Move from “vendor” to “advisor” in the customer’s eyes.
- Successfully sold enterprise software to Fortune 500 companies
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable presenting and speaking in front of groups
- History of closing complex enterprise software sales
- Solid understanding of B2B SaaS sales models
- Adept at navigating complex organizations; can build stakeholder relationships
- Proven bridge-builder; success operating within cross-functional teams
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a new business software sales position
- Experience working at a startup is a plus
- Deep understanding of collaboration and/or design tools is a plus
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Dropbox, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible hours to parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Flexible Holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Education Stipend
- Laptop & Tools
- Parental Leave
- Annual Castle Retreat
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.
Include a detailed cover letter about why you’d be a good fit for the role, why you want to work on this team, and why you want to join Framer.
Aroa Gil Bo