As a Product Engineer at Framer, you'll have the opportunity to work on many engineering projects, including but not limited to our React-based design environment, native mobile apps, open-source Framer Library, and custom code editor. Ideally, you have a strong interest in design and are eager to improve the breadth and depth of your programming skills.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Take responsibility in- and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
- Do the best work of your career, work normal hours, and focus on shipping
- Translate vision and big ideas into a performant, shippable product
- Mentor other engineers to help them grow their skill sets
- At least three years of working as a software engineer
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible holidays and education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported. From flexible hours and parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave