As a Product Engineer at Framer, you'll have the opportunity to work on many engineering projects, including but not limited to our React-based design environment, native mobile apps, open-source Framer Library, and custom code editor. Ideally, you have a strong interest in design and are eager to improve the breadth and depth of your programming skills.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Take responsibility in- and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
- Do the best work of your career, work normal hours, and focus on shipping
- Translate vision and big ideas into a performant, shippable product
- Mentor other engineers to help them grow their skill sets
- At least seven years of working as a software engineer
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible hours and holidays to parental leave and an education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave