We’re looking for an engineer who’s eager to take the next big step in their career and help us build Framer.
As a Product Engineer at Framer, you'll have the opportunity to work on many engineering projects, including but not limited to our React-based design environment, native mobile apps, open source Framer Library, and custom code editor. Ideally, you have a strong interest in design and are eager to improve the breadth and depth of your programming skills.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Take responsibility in- and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
- Do the best work of your career, work normal hours, and focus on shipping
- Translate vision and big ideas into a performant, shippable product
- Mentor other engineers to help them grow their skill sets
- At least three years of working as a software engineer
- You have experience with at least one of the following topics:
- Advanced level of Objective-C / Swift
- Advanced level of React
- Browser rendering optimization
- Compiler technology, language design
- Automated testing, integration testing, QA
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible holidays and education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported. From flexible holidays and education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop & Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.
Please send us your recent work, GitHub projects that you’re proud of, or open source contributions.
Gastón Durand Vadas
Jan van Boghout
Niels van Hoorn