As Product Engineer at Framer, you’ll have the opportunity to work on many engineering projects, including but not limited to our React-based design environment, native mobile apps, open-source Framer Library, and custom code editor. Ideally, you have a strong interest in design and are eager to improve the breadth and depth of your programming skills.
What you’ll do
- Work in a cross-functional product team delivering high quality, valuable features
- Take responsibility in- and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
- Communicate with other engineers, designers, customers, support people
- 2+ years of working as a software engineer
- Experience of working with TypeScript and React and at least one other programming language and framework.
- You ideally have experience with at least one of the following topics: Browser rendering optimization, compiler technology, language design, automated testing, integration testing, QA
- A keen eye for details and good taste in design
- A love for making software that gives other people super powers
- Fearlessness to jump into problems to solve them once and for all
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible hours and holidays to parental leave and an education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave