Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to help support and scale the day-to-day activities of our Sales team.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for developing, streamlining, and overseeing Framer’s sales processes. You’ll provide guidance to the sales and leadership team about market trends and track long-term sales goals. You’ll also manage CRM data and implement and optimize our sales automation tools.
What you’ll do
- Optimize and streamline the sales processes
- Manage the sales funnel
- Develop, implement, and manage sales automation tools
- Analyze and manage CRM data
- Sales forecasting and reporting
- Goal and bonus planning
- Write and automate targeted email campaigns
- Own the automation of top of the funnel prospecting (inbound, PQLs and MQLs)
- Pull user and team data for reporting and dashboard creation
- Work closely together with the Account Management, Customer Success, and Marketing team
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Sales (as an SDR, AE, AM, or Biz Dev)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with CRM and databases
- Strong English skills, written and verbal
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong execution skills
- Ability to work well in groups and adjust to changing environments
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible holidays and education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported. From flexible holidays and education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop & Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.