We’re looking for a Security Engineer who can work across teams to build secure features and infrastructure for our suite of applications and backend services.
As a Security Engineer at Framer, you’ll help build out and strengthen Framer's security program. You’ll resolve incoming security vulnerabilities and set up prevention systems to mitigate risks. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, has a good understanding of web technologies and loves collaborating across teams.
What you’ll do
- Review and research potential security vulnerabilities and support our engineering teams in resolving them
- Monitor and triage security alerts from intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Triage reports submitted through our bug bounty program in relation to security vulnerability
- Improve and help build tools to mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science with at least 1 year of experience in the field of security
- Self-driven problem-solver with an analytical mindset
- Good understanding of web security technologies
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages
- Good communication and writing skills in English
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Dropbox, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From daily lunches made by our in-house chef to flexible hours and parental leave, we do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported.
- Daily Team Lunch
- Annual Castle Retreat
- Travel to Global Meetups
- Education Stipend
- Commuter Card
- Laptop & Tools
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.
Please send us your recent work, GitHub projects that you’re proud of, or open source contributions.
Gastón Durand Vadas
Jan van Boghout
Niels van Hoorn
Tim von Oldenburg