A team admin can assign additional team administrators from the team settings. You can have as many administrators as you want.
Changing the admin
- Navigate to the Framer dashboard
- Select your team on the left-hand side
- Next to your team name, select team settings under the
- Select the Members panel from the left-side of the window that appears
- From the list of team members, select a new admin from the dropdown
If the option to assign a person the admin role does not show up or shows up greyed out, it means you are not currently logged in as the admin.
An overview of setting member roles
Revoking your own admin role
If you’re looking to revoke your own admin rights, first assign a new admin and then have the new admin change your role or have them remove you from the team.