This is the easiest way to enable teammates to join your team, as they only need to click a link to automatically join your team.
How to find the invite link
If you’re a team admin or an editor, click on your team name followed by Team Settings.
Under the invite tab, you’ll find the link that you can use to invite users. Click Copy and send the link to the users you want to invite to your team. The invited user can simply paste the link into any browser to join your team.
Team admins have the power to:
- Enable or disable the link. If disabled, the link won’t appear in the invite tab.
- If you are on a Free or Pro plan, you can select the default role for users who are joining your team to be either editors or viewers.
- If you did not choose an option, the default invite role of new users will be set as viewers.
- Any editor invited above your editor limit will be downgraded to a viewer so that you will not incur any additional charges.
- If you are on an Enterprise plan the default role of invited users will be set to editor and this cannot be changed.
Note: The invite link can be regenerated manually by clicking the regenerate icon. This will cause the older invite link to become invalid.